We are seeking passionate Qualified Cert 3 Childcare Educators to work at our facility at Turramurra. Candidates must be willing to undertake their Diploma in childcare services within 3 months of employment at Turramurra kindergarten.
You will work with a team of dedicated educators and assistants to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment that reflects the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) whilst maintaining the elements of the National Quality standards (NQS).
Requirements for the role;
- Cert 3 qualified (ACECQA Approved)
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in working in the childcare sector
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate and Asthma and Anaphylaxis training (12 -24 months current)
- Current police check (12 months current)
- A working knowledge of child development
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with children, families and staff
- Be an advocate for nature play and support sustainable practices
- Experience with and understanding of the EYLF/NQS/National Regulations and Assessment and Rating process
- Solid understanding of the programming and planning cycle
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic
- Have the ability to foster children’s imagination, curiosity and creativity
- Be available 3-5 days per week with flexible working hours
- Ability to build respectful relationships with fellow educators, families, children and other professionals
Why should you apply?
- Financial incentives of $5000 paid to you directly if you sign up to do your diploma with us. All diploma costs are covered in full
- Amazing benefits including childcare discounts and much more!
- Lots of professional development and opportunities
- Long time employment opportunities with a wonderful team of educators
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete your work history & letter of application and submit your resume. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Candidates must be willing to undertake their diploma in childcare services within 3 months of employment as a condition of employment.
We will be conducting screening interviews upon initial contact to discuss the role & each candidates knowledge & experience.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a childcare educator?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?